Old March 28th 04, 03:43 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Why Can't N-ZERO-IMD Validate His Own Claims...?!?!
From: (Len Over 21)
Date: 3/27/2004 11:45 PM Central Standard Time
In article , JJ

writes:

So in the absence of a verifiable call sign (yours) your claims just
cannot be believed.

Hello? What does "N-ZERO-IMD" look like written out?

Hint: N0IMD. November Zero India Mama Delta

Brian Burke. Check it out on QRZ.com.

Brian been here for a while...good ham, independent thinker.

I wonder, Lennie...In as much as you are not a licensee, HOW were you able
to ascertain that Brain is a "good ham"...?!?!

The only way to know for sure is to "work" him on the air.

And based upon his avowed "padawan" status to you and his obvious
inability to tell the truth, I'd be reeeeeeeeeeeal shy about stating how
"independent" a "thinker" he is. So far he's got the Lennie-the-Liar program
down to a science.

You thoudn't be thuch a thinker.

Let's change one or two letters and see if we can come up with one about
LENNIE.....

You (s)houldn't be (s)uch a (s)tinker.

Yep! It worked!

Steve, K4YZ