Old March 29th 04, 02:20 PM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: Why Can't N-ZERO-IMD Validate His Own Claims...?!?!
From:
(William)
Date: 3/28/2004 3:59 PM Central Standard Time
From:
(Len Over 21)
Date: 3/27/2004 11:45 PM Central Standard Time

I wonder, Lennie...In as much as you are not a licensee, HOW were you

able
to ascertain that Brain is a "good ham"...?!?!

Hiram was not my father. My fambly tree has branches.

I am sure your "fambly" is very proud, too.

Yup.

But that didn't answer my question, Brain.

But you only had "ONE" question, and that wasn't it.

Are you lying again?

Without an Amateur Radio license with which to communicatre with you while
operating AS a HAM, how can Lennie make an informed opinion as to whether or
not you are a "good ham"...?!?!

Do YOU understand the question, Brain? Or do you want to dance around
this one for a few days, too?

Amateur Communications are secure. No unworthy shortwave or scanner
enthusiast can hear them...

....thinks Quixoterobeson.

At least this time there's nothing for you to try and deny. You can just
snort and claim I am "nuts" while hoping it "goes away" without rubbing your
nose in it any more....

You are nuts.