Old March 30th 04, 02:39 PM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: Why the caste system? was: NCVEC files license
restructuringdepends
From:
(William)
Date: 3/29/2004 2:19 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message
restructuringdepends
From:
(William)
Date: 3/28/2004 8:29 PM Central Standard Time

Sir Scummy interjected such a suggestion some months ago when he

described
what the typical "ham QTH" must look like, with the aforementioned

lanternboy
adorning the driveway and towers in the back yard.

Sheeeeesh. Can't you get ANYTHING right...?!?! Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

There you go assuming again. I read few of Len's posts. So when I
see you using reverse psychology on Len, it just looks like your
original idea.

If you want to think that, go right ahead.

My privelege.

You've obviously read too FEW
of "Len's" posts.

How many of Len's posts am I supposed to read?

Or you simply choose to ignore the one's that again make a
fool of your and he. (Which are a fair share)

There you go assuming again.

I am sure it will salve your concious to NOT think that YOUR mentor was so
creepy as to have suggested it in the first place.

It's just wrong that what you claim is creepy is repeated by you so
often, without attributing its origin.

As if you were stealing intellectual property.

You're not right in the head.