Old March 30th 04, 04:42 PM
Mike Coslo

Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê wrote:
"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote in message
: Subject: All that flappin'
: From: "Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê"

:
: Date: 3/29/2004 12:52 PM Central Standard Time
:
: All that flapping, and nobody said anything new!
:
: And your point is...?!?!
:

My POINT (and I'm not astounded that it escaped your understanding) is that
you and an insignificant handload of others (or is it a handload of
insignificant others) are sending here a POINTless load of nothing more but
than mutual insults and the sound of flapping orifices.

Grümwîtch! How ya doin'? Long time no post.

Of course, it might be pointed out that the effort to count our posts
is a bit of a waste of time too, but you probably already knew that.

You should stick around, I like your sense of humor!

- mike KB3EIA -