Old March 30th 04, 06:01 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: All that flappin'
From: "Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê"

Date: 3/29/2004 8:35 PM Central Standard Time

"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote in message
: From: "Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê"

:
: Date: 3/29/2004 12:52 PM Central Standard Time
:
: All that flapping, and nobody said anything new!
:
: And your point is...?!?!
:

My POINT (and I'm not astounded that it escaped your understanding) is that
you and an insignificant handload of others (or is it a handload of
insignificant others) are sending here a POINTless load of nothing more but
than mutual insults and the sound of flapping orifices.

And MY point, you sarcastic putz, is that nothing ever DOES "get done"
in this forum.

Myself and several others have, on several occassions, tried to get some
number of the "members" of this forum to move forward on important issues (ie:
spectrum protection), only to be immediately pulled back into the "Morse Code
Test" issue.

As for what YOU find (or may NOT find) astounding, I am sure that a
cowardly, spineless putz like you finds any numer of things astounding...Like
knowing the name of at least ONE of your birth parents..

Shrivvel up, dweeb.

Steve, K4YZ