Old March 30th 04, 06:52 PM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: BPL NPRM v. NOI
From:
(William)
Date: 3/29/2004 7:28 AM Central Standard Time

From:
(William)
Date: 3/28/2004 4:21 PM Central Standard Time

I AM aware of SPECIFIC Naval and Marine Corps regulations that make the

use
of profanity "conduct unbecomming", and punishable by Article 15 should the
offended person so desire.

Too bad we don't have a "conduct unbecoming" regulation.

Yes. I'd take great pleasure in seeing you adn Lennie prosecuted under it.

You'd spend all of your time at Captain's Mast rather than harassing
and stalking others.

Does it happen? Sure it happens....I've heard ministers swear.

Tell me about that misister's non-judicial punishment.

No, document it.

How can a civilian be "punichsed" under military law, Brain?

I did NOT state is was a military person. We were discussing profanity.

Many ministers wear the uniform. You brought in the minister and the
UCMJ. Why would you bring in someone not subject to the UCMJ, then
start backpeddling?

Do they do it in the course of thier professional duites or in public
correspondence?

Yes. No.

Nope...Unless you can show me some sort of "official" Naval document
wherein profanity was used as a professional means of communication...?!?!

Steve is saying that all professional communications must be written.

You don't show verbal comments, they are not official navy
"documents."

Ahhhhhh....so no "verbal comments" of a Naval officer have ever been
"documented"...?!?! Those comments were never "credited" to a person in an
official position?

Hmmm? You tell me.

I'll sit here holding my breath waiting on that one, Brain.

(No I won't...just teasing you...)

darn

Glad to disappoint you again.

Steve, you've been a monumental disappointment, and probably not just
to me.