Old March 31st 04, 03:18 PM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: Why the caste system? was: NCVEC files license
restructuringdepends
From:
(William)
Date: 3/30/2004 7:39 AM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

There you go assuming again. I read few of Len's posts. So when I
see you using reverse psychology on Len, it just looks like your
original idea.

If you want to think that, go right ahead.

My privelege.

I am sure you meant priviledge, but that's OK...

Yes, that is what I meant. Thank you.

You've obviously read too FEW
of "Len's" posts.

How many of Len's posts am I supposed to read?

All of them, Brainless One.

Nope.

Perhaps you might discover why it is that he does not warrant the
"respect" he THINKS he does.

I respect Len for his service, and I respect Len for his knowledge of
the art and science of radio.

When Len is given the opportunity to speak about radio, I listen in
because there is something to be learned.

I also share Len's view that the Morse Code Exam requirement has long,
long since served its usefulness to the Amateur Radio community, and
should be retired as a licensing requirement. Should have been
retired a long time ago.

Unfortunately, there are some here that don't value Len's service,
radio knowledge, or opinion of amateur radio licensing requirements,
or all of the above. They want to exclude Len from the discussion
based upon no amateur license. As pointed out repeatedly, those who
make and enforce the regulations are not required to hold an amateur
license. And in America, every citizen has a voice. Those who are
tyrants do not believe this, and when they try to silence Len, they
must be willing to accept any and all repercussions of holding such an
assinine view.

So I don't read all of Lens posts because its just some self-appointed
Sheriff and him barking at each other.