Old February 13th 04, 07:36 PM
Steve Nosko

Is there, was there ever, a point to all this drivel?

It might appear that the discussion is, had been, about current flow
direction vs. energy flow direction.

Unfortunately, the main message the rest of the readers of this group see is
one of immaturity.

I think the point of contention may have something to do with the fact that
current on a t-line can be reversing direction in time and be different
directions at different locations on the t-line. Then, there may be some
relation to the energy which can be flowing in one direction. So is the
nature of waves.

But one sure can't tell by reading these posts.Why do I?

"Dr. Slick" wrote in message
om...
Cecil Moore wrote in message

Dr. Slick wrote:
Kinda like how you imagine you are saying something important
or intelligent!

Makes one wonder why something so unimportant is worth the energy
you expend in arguing about it. :-) Sure seems to me that dQ/dt
is negative for 1/2 half of an AC cycle.

I think every so often, it's important to point out how
full of sh** Cecil Moore really is...

S.