Old April 2nd 04, 05:59 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: BPL NPRM v. NOI
From: (William)
Date: 4/1/2004 9:24 PM Central Standard Time

I am very, VERY sorry that you can't/won't keep up, but do I REALLY

need to
spoon feed each and ever answer to you?

Are you REALLY that childish and inept, or is it just an act?

Look, kook, you're the one who thought them relative and necessary to
make your point. But they apparently didn't make your point nor were
they necessary or even related to your point.

Just don't go taking it out on me for your pointless mention of the
UCMJ and ministers.

Not my problem.

Brain...it IS YOUR problem when you can't keep your stories straight,
present some valid corroboration of your assertions, or be stand-up enough to
admit that you've been mistruthful when it's proven that you WERE mistruthful.

I just have a great time watching you do it.

Thanks.

Steve, K4YZ