Old February 13th 04, 09:05 PM
Steve Nosko

DUH! I shoulda' known... Gotcha, Rich(ard)

I usually look for a subject line that is either - something I want to know
about, or something asked, that I can answer in a simple, straightforward
way. [done a lot, seen a lot, know a lot--have a bone in my head - makes me
want to help others to understand...no wise cracks invited]

I know everything except how to be humble.

73, Steve K:9:C:I

"Richard Clark" wrote in message
On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 13:36:26 -0600, "Steve Nosko"
wrote:
Is there, was there ever, a point to all this drivel?

Hi Steve,

Reference the Subject header. Any expectations above and beyond that
promise are a fantasy.

But one sure can't tell by reading these posts.Why do I?

Boredom? If you perceive a topic worth discussing, start a thread
with a more structured enquiry. [This is no guarantor of increased
accuracy, coherency, or merit that will follow from such effort.]

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC