Old April 3rd 04, 04:13 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Proposal to rename RRAP ... (was - New Candidate for
'Youngest Extra')
From: "Bill Sohl"
Date: 4/3/2004 8:31 AM Central Standard Time

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message
Carl R. Stevenson wrote:

I'm getting REALLY tired of all of this endless, childish bickering that

is
OT and doesn't belong here ...
most days, it's hard to find the stuff that this newsgroup is supposed

be for because of the volume
of petty, personal bickering that you guys load the newsgroup up with

Newsgroup BPL, Carl. If there is an upside to this sad state of
affairs, it is pretty easy to see who all is posting the acrimony and
avoid it.
- Mike KB3EIA -

I much agree...which is why I have stopped the
posting that I used to.

I also agree with Carl's concerns and would "HOPE" that enough
of us can just ignore the obvious dumb, stupid bickering about
individuals and personalities and just try to stay on topic.

Cheers to all who use common sense, logic and a few
ounces of forthought before posting.

Gentlemen, your comments are well spoken and have much merit.

I wonder why, however, many of you selectively decide when to complain
about the "noise".

Myself and others have "sponsored" many-a-thread championing spectrum
protection, VE testing integrity and other "on topic" (ie: policy subjects)
only to have most of you presently commenting (with the exception of Mike
Coslo) pulling the "topics" into the usual 'know code/no code' silliness and
worn out rhetoric, often deteriorating into the "stupid bickering about
individual and personalities" that you presently lament.

I do believe it to be a bit of hypocracy, Gentlemen.

We'll see.

73

Steve, K4YZ