Old April 4th 04, 03:04 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: New Candidate for 'Youngest Extra'
From: (Len Over 21)
Date: 4/4/2004 1:22 AM Central Standard Time
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

You belittle every licensed Radio Amateur for alledgedly being

predisposed
with "rank, title and priviledge", yet it's your own "rank, title and
priviledge" that you want to talk about here.

I'm not interested in talking about myself. I was answering your
ugly little charge of homosexual activity while doing janitor work
at Rocketdyne.

WHOA!

Since when were YOU "not interested in talking about myself"...?!?!

BBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHA! ! ! ! ! ! !

You have enough demonstrated symptoms of mental illness from
all the public displays of inability to interface with other humans.
You should seek mental therapy to alleviate that. Do so.

Now who's the order-giving "dill sergeant", Lennie?

I'll tell you what...

I'll spend an hour with a mental health counsellor just as soon as
evidence of YOUR having spent an hour at a VE session shows up in the FCC
database.

How's THAT for a deal...?!?!

Heck, Lennie...I'll even rebate you your exam fee with a PMO. How's THAT
for a deal?

Up to you, Lennie!

Steve, K4YZ