Old April 4th 04, 03:11 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Proposal to rename RRAP
From: "Carl R. Stevenson"
Date: 4/4/2004 7:27 AM Central Standard Time

"Steve Robeson, K4CAP" wrote in message
. com...

Carl, why do YOU seem to have a problem with me giving a nod to
veterans for having been able to provide you YOUR right to post your
uncensored opinion?

Because your "nod to veterans" was just an obviously insincere, self-serving
"shot" at me, and not a genuine "hats off" to those who made sacrifices.

Seems to me the "insincere, self serving shot" was yours...not mine,
especially since the exchange was initiated BY YOU, Carl.

Are you now insinuating that the sacrifices made by veterans in defense

of your freedom to do so was wrong?

You have a perverse way of trying to twist things to your own purpose Steve.

And you don't, Carl?

Congrats on the Veteran status. After you're done brow-beating
me for having made an affirmative comment to Vets, reach around and
give yourself a pat on the back from me...You deserve it.

Had your "affirmative comments to Vets" been sincere and legitimate, rather
than a self-serving attempt at a cheap shot, I wouldn't have said anything.
But, I resent *your* constantly trying to suck some personal debating
advantage (not that you get it) or "holier than thoubrownie points" out of
your service ... why do you think Len refers to you as "the gunnery nurse?"
(Hint - it's to emphasize the way you make a fool out of yourself by trying
to "play the vet card.")

Hint, Carl...

Lennie has ALWAYS played the "vet card", even to the point of signing
posts with his former service number, claiming that his rear-area support
duties were somehow akin to having made the ultimate sacrifice in combat, and
having tried to embellish his own service with that of men who died three years
before he was even inducted.

And if Lennie has fun calling me the "gunnery nurse", so what?

OK ... now you can call *me* a putz ... and you're at the top of the
potential kill-file list - but I wish you'd give EVERYONE a break for the
benefit of the newsgroup.

ARE you a putz, Carl? Would it make you feel better if I did? I don't
think you are, but you seem anxious for me to do so.

I don't care for many of your opinions or ideas, but overall I think
you're an OK guy.

73

Steve, K4YZ