Old April 4th 04, 08:59 PM
N2EY

In article , "Phil Kane"
writes:

On 26 Mar 2004 09:17:15 -0800, N2EY wrote:

But not the Wall Street Journal, or the chief engineer of the FCC, or the
Commissioners....;-) ;-)

Both the Commissioners and the Chief of the Office of Science and
Technology dance to the tune of the politicians who control them.

But Phil - they're "professionals", just like Len!

It embarasses the hell out of me.....

Why? You don't work for FCC any more, Phil.

Loyalty and respect die hard......I spent a lot of years there at a
time when the agency had national and international respect for
doing things right and put a lot of effort into carrying my share of
that load.

I know exactly what you mean, Phil.

73 de Jim, N2EY