Old February 14th 04, 04:34 AM
Cecil Moore

Dr. Slick wrote:
Cecil is on the Bull**** cycle at the moment.
The other cycle is sort of a lobotomized euphoria.

More ad hominem stuff. That tells me you can't defend your
assertion that current sloshes back and forth trapped between
voltage nodes. Your assertion would also have to be true of
light where the interference energy in the bright rings is
trapped between the dark rings. But we know that light does somehow
escape that interference pattern and keeps traveling in a straight
line unaffected by the other light beam. Similarly, in a constant
Z0 environment, the forward current is unaffected by the reflected
current and vice versa.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp