Old April 5th 04, 01:46 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Proposal to rename RRAP ... (was - New Candidate for
'Youngest
From: (Len Over 21)
Date: 4/4/2004 1:37 PM Central Standard Time
In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

You probably don't, I know I don't. Point is that 90 percent of the
email I get is worthless spam. I'm not going to control it, and my
option is therefore to opt out of email if I really can't handle it.
This newsgroup has a higher s/n ratio than my personal email.

If we approach the newsgroup noise as spam, it might make it a little
easier to handle.

Do you think that any of us can modify Len's behavior?

Why do you think anyone's "behavior" needs modification?

Consider that the few clues of just written words are not always
interpreted the same by different human beans.

Some folks cannot write well. Others can. A very few others
have considerable practice with writing in many different venues.

Individual perception needs honing in written-only environments.

Coming from someone who is always demanding that others "seek mental
health counselling", this was precious.

"Why", indeed, Lennie..."why" indeed...

Steve, K4YZ