Old April 6th 04, 07:44 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message
Subject: Proposal to rename RRAP ... (was - New Candidate for
'Youngest Extra')
From:
(William)
Date: 4/4/2004 5:05 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

The many threads that you sponsor are usually titled, "Lend Steps in
own Feces" or some such other lunacy.

There is no selectivity. You bring criticism upon yourself for being
such a jerk.

(1) Who's "Lend"...?!?!

obvious typo

(2) If "Lend", or whoever, wasn't making so many stupid, easily

refuted
misrepresentations about Amateur Radio in general or certain persons in
particular, threads like those you mention wouldn't show up.

You don't know who "Lend" is, but you're certain he's "...making so
many stupid, easily refuted misrepresentations...blah blah
horesecrap."

That makes you a liar. Again.

Suck it up, Steve. No dodges. Admit you were wrong.

(3) As for "selectivity", I believe I've been VERY selective. Unless

you
can prove differently?

Yeh. Now you're going after a guy named, "Lend."

Freudian slip? From mortgage problems? Negative cash flow?

He needs to call "9-1-1" complete with all those dash numbers.

:-)

LHA / WMD