Old April 7th 04, 05:44 PM
Len Over 21

In article , (Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: T shirt for some of you non hams
From: Tony P.

Date: 4/7/2004 1:46 AM Central Standard Time
In article ,

says...
http://www.enemynation.com/ProductIm...ges/fcc300.gif

Some of us hams might be proud to wear a shirt like that. While I don't
disagree with Part 97 or the basic regulatory apparatus, I do disagree
with the blatant censorship being perpetrated by the FCC.

And I have both my Extra and my General Radiotelephone licenses.

There's a fine line between "censorship" and demanding that our airwaves
not sound like a brothel on payday night.

Do the numbers "3995" or "14313" mean anything to you?

One can effectively express thier
views without resorting to the usual profane adjectives.

Way to go, Rev. Robeson...or is that "Rev. Janus" with the two
faces?

Why does Howard Stern and others of his ilk have to use profanity and
disrepute women in general for his "shows"...?!?!

Stern is a radio amateur?

There's not supposed to be any broadcasting in amateur radio.

Ah, but you want to make this a CHAT ROOM, do you?

In my not so humble opinion, it just goes to show that without profanity
or ribald reference to women, he's got absolutely nothing to offer....He AND
the other "shock jocks".

Well, then, rise up and smite the infidels, cleanse the ethnic
white male dominance of amateur radio!

Make amateur radio SAFE for "your kind"...the ones that love
to call others filthy and profane names...but allow no others to
do anything horrible like that to YOU. :-)

But the "shocking" part is that many of the people who are now demanding
his censure are the same liberal twits who thought this was "freedom of
speech" and that he was funny only 10 or 15 years ago.

FCC proceeding 98-143, date 25 January 1999.

How quickly some forget. Tsk, tsk.

It's not so funny now that THIER KIDS are coming home with a mouth full
of filth!

Troi senses trouble in your home...

Have you tried family counseling for your kid?

Hypocrite.

Shalom, meshugge goyim...

LHA / WMD