Old April 11th 04, 03:58 PM
Mike Coslo

Ryan, KC8PMX wrote:

Actually Mike, I am neither a Democrat or Republicrat....... Haven't went
out and gotten my official card, but typically aligned with the Libertarian
party.

Long time, no type eh?

Hey, Ryan!. I'm happy to be registered Independent. And there are more
of us all the time. P*****g people off because of actually thinking
about an issue before voting!

To date, it has been about a 60-40 split. The reader is encouraged to
speculate which party has the 60, and which has the 40..... 8^)

- Mike KB3EIA -

Ryan KC8PMX

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message

Ryan, KC8PMX wrote:

(Rush Limbaugh MODE ON)
Must be a liberal then..... wanting the government (yes the FCC is part

of

the government) to control your lives. A true republican/conservative

wants

limited/barebones government.
(Rush Limbaugh MODE OFF)

There might be maybe six of those types in the whole country. Most of
what I see anwhere from anybody of either pursuasion is more,
more,more...........

- Mike KB3EIA -