Old April 12th 04, 04:09 AM
D. Stussy

Subject: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re=3A_Amateur_Radio_Newsline=28tm=29_Repo?=
From: "D. Stussy"
Date: 4/5/2004 4:03 AM Central Standard Time

On Sat, 3 Apr 2004, Mike Coslo wrote:
Radionews wrote:
Amateur Radio Newsline(tm) Report 1390 =AD April 2, 2004

=09I wonder why they didn't just use their cell phone? ;^)

Idiot. With responders like you, Pasternak will continue to spam this grou=
with his drivel. Then again, this whole group is a collection of trolls.

Hey Dieter. Seems to me that you're a regular, if not frequent, poster
here too.

Do you include yourself in that, or are you "above" off topic
conversations of ANY nature?

You will find that I never start an "off-topic" thread and that most of my posts
do seem to relate back to the original topic, even if the post I'm responding to
is off-topic. I certainly am not a regular in that I don't post 10 times/day
like some of the other characters do - I'm only here once a week at most.