Old April 12th 04, 04:11 AM
D. Stussy

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004, Mike Coslo wrote:
D. Stussy wrote:
On Sat, 3 Apr 2004, Mike Coslo wrote:

Radionews wrote:

Amateur Radio Newsline(tm) Report 1390 =AD April 2, 2004

=09I wonder why they didn't just use their cell phone? ;^)

Idiot. With responders like you, Pasternak will continue to spam this =

group
with his drivel. Then again, this whole group is a collection of troll=

s.

[In case you weren't aware, the guidelines for the rec.radio hierarchy =

FORBID
his weekly posting on "rec.radio.amateur.policy". The posts are permit=

ted on
"rec.radio.info" (because a specific request to do so was granted) and =

on
"rec.radio.amateur.misc" (because it is not forbidden there), yet the j=

erk
continues to post here, and it's assholes like you who respond to him (=

in any
way) that will further encourage him to post here. Why does he need to=

post
this here anyway - it's all up on his website?

=091. If he's doing something wrong, report it to his ISP abuse.

I have been, every week for the past 18 months. His ISP is AOL and they do=
n't
do a damn thing about spammers. I have even quoted the part of the newsgro=
up's
guidelines he violates.

=092. Think you are going to convert me to your cause by calling me names=

?

I doubt it. It hasn't phased anyone else who dares participate here on a d=
aily
basis. Now, the fact that you considered yourself inclusive of "the whole
group" speaks for itself.