Old April 14th 04, 12:04 AM
Robert Casey

The Tech exam is what, roughly equivalent to an honors level high school
physics
exam and history exam (I mention "history' as that requires memorizing
random
information, names and dates equivalent to frequency bands and such
rules). Not
the inner city non-honors public schools where if you can write your
name you
graduate)... The Extra exam might be roughly equivalent to an exam for
a 3 credit
college class.

Not hardly. The Tech and General exams are no harder than the material that
students are learning in junior high if they are going to even a halfway
decent school. The Tech and General exams require nothing harder than
adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing.

I was thinking of the part where you have to decide when and what to
add, multiply, etc.

I certainly hope our junior
high kids of average intelligence and standard class room training can
handle these basic math functions. The Extra exam couldn't hold a candle to
the exams that I had to take in college for a 3 credit course.

Most 3 credit classes are harder, but I had a few that were
"give-aways". Maybe
I should say "as hard as an easier hour test taken early in a freshman
college class".