Old April 14th 04, 12:09 AM
Robert Casey

Dee D. Flint wrote:

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message

Indeed, if we support the lowered power limits, and all, is there a
good argument for simply letting Novices on the air with no
requirements? Learn as they go?

- Mike KB3EIA -

If the new "Novice" or "Communicator" proposals get instituted, I will tell
any beginning class that I teach that we are going to go all the way to
General. It won't be worth my time to teach otherwise.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

I would agree, *if* you mean that you will do a class where people,
partway in your
class, get the "Novice" or whatever it's called, and then continue on to
General.
How to enforce "no drop-outs" is another question....