Old April 14th 04, 02:46 AM
Mike Coslo

Robert Casey wrote:

I still think that the Technician license is fine as an entry-level
license and that the Technician exam isn't terribly hard - just an
extended version of the old Novice exam.

The Tech exam is what, roughly equivalent to an honors level high school
physics exam and history exam (I mention "history' as that requires memorizing
random information, names and dates equivalent to frequency bands and such
rules).

I assume you are being very facetious?

Not
the inner city non-honors public schools where if you can write your
name you graduate)... The Extra exam might be roughly equivalent to an exam for
a 3 credit college class.

Possibly - though it depends on the class! 8^)

- Mike KB3EIA -