Old April 15th 04, 09:51 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Why are so many defending the proposed automatic upgrade from
Tech to Gener
From: "KØHB"
Date: 4/15/2004 3:23 PM Central Standard Time

"Len Over 21" wrote

| Thank you for that fair and equitable objective viewpoint,
| seasoned old sea salt.

My viewpoint makes no effort to be "fair and equitable" whatever the
phuck that is. My viewpoints are reasoned, honest, and forthright. If
you can't tolerate honesty, then get out of the kitchen.

I'd certainly call them "forthright" and since they are usually
well-stated I'd call them "honest". "Reasoned" in this forum is more
subjective than objective in this forum (my own certainly included)

What I'd like to know is why is it that many, if not most, of the
allegedly post-secondary educated persons find it necessary to use the
profanity to try and effectively express themselves...?!?! Especially those
who go out of thier way to make everyone else aware of just how well educated
they alledgedly are...And DOUBLY especially those who find it "appropriate" to
comment on the "conduct" of others in this forum...?!?!?

73

Steve, K4YZ