Old April 16th 04, 05:29 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

Mike Coslo wrote in message ...
Steve Robeson K4CAP wrote:

I honestly believe that if we put a cupon in Popular Science offering an
all-privileges license for $20.00 plus the cupon, we'd STILL not see any
"marked" growth. Yes...there'd be an initial spurt...Just like all the other
"incentives" over the last 80 years, but that would be it.

Way to go Steve! you just messed up the end-game strategy for the NCTA's!

Actually, I am willing to bet they'd either whine about the
$20.00, demanding that it be halved, or they'd complain about how
cutting out the cupon aggrivated thier carpal tunnel, and they'd
subsequently sue under the American's with Disabilities Act to have
the cupon requirement waived.

73

Steve, K4YZ