Old April 18th 04, 03:11 AM
Ryan, KC8PMX

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message
Ryan, KC8PMX wrote:

Actually Mike, I am neither a Democrat or Republicrat....... Haven't

went
out and gotten my official card, but typically aligned with the

Libertarian
party.

Long time, no type eh?

Hey, Ryan!. I'm happy to be registered Independent. And there are more
of us all the time. P*****g people off because of actually thinking
about an issue before voting!

To date, it has been about a 60-40 split. The reader is encouraged to
speculate which party has the 60, and which has the 40..... 8^)

I am actually encouraging others to vote Independant as often as I can, just
to give the "Olde Guarde" Republicrat and Democrats a run for their money
this time...... Not saying which one they should choose as I believe that
is something they should educate themselves on, but not to vote the "big
two" regardless....

Ryan KC8PMX