Old April 18th 04, 10:22 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Proposal for a no-Tech license class
From: "KØHB"
Date: 4/18/2004 12:12 PM Central Standard Time

"N2EY" wrote

| How about this one:
|
| "Is it a good idea to have an class of license that does not allow
| homebrewing-from-scratch?"

Here comes Jim with another of his "Appliance Operator Class License"
strawmen. Excuse me while I **** some flaming napalm on it. (ooopppsss,
uh, I musta meant to say "void my bladder for the nursie")

No problem, Hans.

You're the one with the two-face complex, not me. Cuss all you want. It
only sets the stage for "What Can We Believe From Hans"...You express your
angst about MY posting habits, yet you make liberal use of insults, profanity
and snide insults to "express" yourself.

Code-Free, then Tech-Free .... what next, license free?

Hey...YOU joined "NCI"...You helped to get us here. Now you're
complaining...?!?!

NCI # 4304
http://www.nocode.org/

Uh huh...that's what I thought.