Old April 19th 04, 11:13 PM
garigue

We all have an agenda, I suppose. I happen to think it's just plain wrong
to force phone ops to learn code. And yes, we were forced. I had to learn
20wpm to get on the DX end of the phone subbands, and don't tell me I
'chose' to do that, 'cos I didn't.

Ya ya did ....lest you would not be operating with a "ham" ticket. Just
like I had to learn obscure musculature functions that I have not needed
since my state boards 32 years ago. It is all a part of the process defined
by others and bemoaned by the underlings but that is the way it was and is
....don't want to do it fine ....then take another tack.

73 KI3R Tom Popovic Belle Vernon Pa.