Old April 19th 04, 11:17 PM
garigue

Don't worry, Alun. they are making up for the injustices forced upon
you and me by making sure that we are not forcing much of anything on
anybody soon.

People that only wanted to talk on their radios were being forced to
learn some stupid theory and other likewise irrelevant (to them)
material just to get the license.

The No-code people are getting what they asked for, although not
necessarily what they wanted.

We embark on an interesting social experiment in the Amateur radio

service.

- Mike KB3EIA -

Yepper Mike just like that little fellow in QST who viewed a safety error
.....hold on to your hats ...say what you will but we are all in for an
interesting ride.

73 Tom Popovic KI3R Belle Vernon Pa.