Old April 20th 04, 01:34 AM
Mike Coslo

garigue wrote:

No Alun I like phone .....I get on 2 meters with the local hams ...if you
are ever on I-70 give a call on the 147.27 machine. I do, admittedly on
occasion, get on HF phone and have had good conversations with others. I
will say how ever that most of the poorest operating practices occur there.
I derive more hassle free operation via CW and data. The above was in
response to a mildly thought out troll.

73 KI3R Tom Popovic Belle Vernon Pa.

Tom, do you do psk31? Forgive if I've asked you this before! But If you
can do 80 psk, we should have a decent path. I don't know about 20
meters, but would even like to light up on 40 - maybe get more interest
going on that band for PSK.

- Mike KB3EIA -