Old April 20th 04, 02:56 PM
Dee D. Flint

"Phil Kane" wrote in message
et...
On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 22:07:04 GMT, garigue wrote:

William ...we are all going away sooner or later ...... I am not going to
rent my cloak or sit in the neighborhood ash pit pouring the same over my
brow when and if CW leaves. There are a myriad of things that interest

me
and when CW goes ....it goes.

Where is CW going? I've not heard of any rational proposals by
regulators to ban CW from amateur radio. In fact, CW is not banned
from the Maritime Services either - it just isn't required as it
once was for distress and safety purposes.

--
73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane

These days I see more and more of the "rare" DX hiding down in the CW bands,
especially in the Extra portion.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE