Old April 26th 04, 03:03 PM
Mike Coslo

Carl R. Stevenson wrote:
"Mike Coslo" wrote in message

Now it has
branched out to a free upgrade to most hams. We are toled that on a
personal level, that "I'll" never support a reduction in the written
exams" and now they are here supporting a reduction in the written
exams. And sorry folks, that "one time adjustment" is spin-us maximus.

Sorry ... but that's BS ... there is NO proposal to change the written exams
for General/Extra ... the proposal is to create a new entry level class with
testing similar to the old Novice tests that all of us "old-timers" started
out with ...

Hey Carl. I don't call any of your ideas what you just called mine.
Fine gentleman!

- Mike KB3EIA -