Old April 29th 04, 12:51 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Morse and Contests
From: Mike Coslo
Date: 4/28/2004 2:26 PM Central Standard Time
Steve Robeson K4CAP wrote:

I am contemplating a trip to VO1 for Sweepstakes this year. I had

hoped
to go last year but a family emergency canx'd that idea. Not sure if I

will go
for CW or SSB weekend, tho...Can't swing both!

Now that should be a cool trip. One of these years I want to make it to

Newfoundland.

Yeah...but in November...?!?!

I can hack wet, and I can hack cold...wet and cold doesn't seem to be a
very comforting combination...! I have put out a solicitation on my
"ER-Nurses" list server and have already received some responses from my
colleagues in Canada with info on lodging opportunities. I hope to find a nice
cabin somewhere.

73

Steve, K4YZ