Old May 1st 04, 10:25 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote in message
Subject: Morse and Contests
From: "Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@getrid of this mindspring.com
Date: 4/30/2004 1:01 PM Central Standard Time

"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote in message

Heck, if we're gonna go for "rare", how about from the Iniuit
Territories...?!?! Add in the cost of the bush plane and dog sled too,
OK...?!?!

73

Steve, K4YZ
(already shivvering just thinking about it!)

You wan't me to PAY??? Next you will charge 5 bux for the computer grade
QSL card.

Oh No!...All my QSL cards are "real" QSL cards...

And if you pay to get me to VY1 or VY0, I P-R-O-M-I-S-E you will get
FREE QSL service, Dan! Heck, I'll even drive down and HAND DELIVER

your
card with a six pack of your favorite brew, even if it's Crown Royal!

=)

73

Steve, K4YZ

Your in luck Steve....while having a hole dug for my tower I found a box
full of money.

Its confederate, Alabama state issue. How much you need?

Dan/W4NTI