Old May 2nd 04, 01:56 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Morse and Contests
From: "Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@getrid of this mindspring.com
Date: 5/1/2004 4:28 PM Central Standard Time

Dan, you're wrong again. You don't speak for CQ Magazine nor the
ARRL, though it appears that you would like to.

The last major DX contest was the CQWWPXPhone. But what does that have to
do with what your saying?

I don't claim to represent anyone, other than myself. Again what does that
have to do with things?

I simply want to assertain your credibility.

Give me a callsign and I'll look you up. I don't think 'William' is valid
for a ham call.

Dan, that's Lennie's padawan learner and devoted fan, Brian Burke,
N-ZERO-IMD. I emphasize the ZERO since I feel it's particularly applicable to
him!

73

Steve, K4YZ