Old February 15th 04, 09:49 PM
Richard

"Richard Clark" wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:19:05 -0000, "Richard"
wrote:
"Outdoor FM Radio Antenna". Possibly 88-108MHz?

Hehe, but the guy who is selling does not know if the description is
correct.

Hi Richard,

Consider, if you could accumulate half a dozen of these you could then
build your own phased array to take care of your interference (some).

Yea! :c)

No, what I decided was that I needed to use phase nullinhg/cancelation, I
mean adjusting the phase and amplitude of the undesired local signal (got
from a dipole or omnidirectional antenna) and combining it with the
intefering signal from a directional beam. Which is a different tack than
nulling out using nulls in antenna lobe patterns.

I could so with an FM omnidirectional antenna, but the one that is on ebay,
I don't think it is an FM antenna, despite the description. Looks possibly
a scanner type. But, I don't know.

Rich.