Old May 2nd 04, 02:37 PM
William

"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote in message ink.net...
"William" wrote in message
om...
"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote in message

link.net...

And what was your score in the last major DX contest?

Name the last Major DX contest.

Or lets make it
easier. How many DX QSO's have you had in a major contest....????

Don't recall. Go look it up in CQ. 1990 - 1991 time frame.

If under 300, you are disqualified from inputing on this discussioon.

Dan/W4NTI

Dan, you're wrong again. You don't speak for CQ Magazine nor the
ARRL, though it appears that you would like to.

The last major DX contest was the CQWWPXPhone. But what does that have to
do with what your saying?

You wanted to know my score in the last "major" DX contest. I just
wanted to make sure you didn't think Field Day was a major DX contest.

I don't claim to represent anyone, other than myself. Again what does that
have to do with things?

I think CQ magazine can get along just fine without you running
interference for them.

I simply want to assertain your credibility.

Oh, is that what you were doing?

Who put you in charge? John Dorr?

Give me a callsign and I'll look you up. I don't think 'William' is valid
for a ham call.

Dan/W4NTI

Dan, get with the program. Everyone else knows my callsign.

Best of Luck, bb