Old May 2nd 04, 02:53 PM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: Who are the FISTS members on RRAP?
From:
(William)
Date: 5/1/2004 10:02 AM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

OK, Brain...You're back in "Idiot Mode" and there's nothing I can do to

get
around it.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, why can't you just admit that you were wrong? Huh?

Because I am not.

But you are. Here is what you said again:

" Sorry Hans, MARS IS "Amateur Radio". "

Sorry you have a problem with it. No Amateur Radio = No MARS.

It really is THAT simple.

That was your backpedalling recovery from making such a stupid
statement.

It is equally wrong as I have shown.

Do you recall TAFKARJ commenting on those great AMATEUR CW
Operators saving the day during WWII? When AMATEUR Radio was
off the air?

Wake up knuckle head and crack some history books OTHER than the tained and
antagonistic crap that Lennie spews.

TAFKARJ is our self-appointed historian. Even he will spout the dates
that the ARS was denied priveleges during WWII, but not in the same
post where Amateur Radio Operators saved the day in WWII.

It's one of those PCTA double standard things.

And don't forget that he also said that code testing was a barrier to
CW use.

Welp, there's another one who cannot admit that he was wrong. Ever.

So far neither you or Lennie has "proven" Jim to be wrong. So far you
have not proven yourself to be right...About ANYthing...

Of course we have. Time and again. But his most obnoxious
cheerleader won't hear of it.

Two peas in a pod.

If that was supposed to be an insult, you missed...By a mile.

Then you haven't seen his reaction.