Old May 3rd 04, 02:30 PM
Dave

"KØHB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"N2EY" wrote

Who is this individual? Does he have a name? An amateur radio
callsign?

The name of the citizen is not important (and I didn't say it was a
"he"). No amateur radio callsign was evident in any of the persons
comments (dozens of different submissions on several recent RM's)
although the person did claim learning Morse code to the speed of 8WPM.

"I consider Mr. Sanford's Comment inappropriate as well as

misdirected"

"I consider Mr.Brakob's Comment inappropriate as well as misdirected."

"Mr. Desany's Comments were found inappropriate..."

"Mr. Oring's Comments are once again found inappropriate..."

I just thought it presumptous for that to tell the FCC that other
citizens comments were innapropriate.

73, de Hans, K0HB

isn't it just as bad that you come in here and throw dirt at an unnamed
citizen for the wording of their comments? and not even knowing if they
read here to defend themselves?? or do you know that they read this forum?