Old May 3rd 04, 09:29 PM
N2EY

"KØHB" wrote in message link.net...
"N2EY" wrote

Who is this individual? Does he have a name? An amateur radio
callsign?

The name of the citizen is not important (and I didn't say it was a
"he").

I think you indicated that the citizen is a male, Hans. From your post
that originated this thread:

"at least one citizen seems to have set himself up as the
judge"

and

"sample of his attempts to choose"

That's why I thought the citizen was a he.

No amateur radio callsign was evident in any of the persons
comments (dozens of different submissions on several recent RM's)
although the person did claim learning Morse code to the speed of 8WPM.

It should be a simple matter to correlate the citizen's name with the
FCC callsign database. Have you done so?

"I consider Mr. Sanford's Comment inappropriate as well as

misdirected"

"I consider Mr.Brakob's Comment inappropriate as well as misdirected."

"Mr. Desany's Comments were found inappropriate..."

"Mr. Oring's Comments are once again found inappropriate..."

I wonder if my comments were commented on. I wonder if I was referred
to as "Mr."....

I just thought it presumptous for that to tell the FCC that other
citizens comments were innapropriate.

Of course - but that won't stop some people.

In fact, a large volume of such commentary says more about the
commenter than about those commented on.

In any event, I say let the comments speak for themselves.

73 de Jim, N2EY