Old May 4th 04, 01:45 AM
Mike Coslo

KØHB wrote:

This citizen has singled out to the FCC the comments of several other
citizens as innapropriate and/or misdirected,

Hey Hans.

I went through and read the comments from the good poster, and I am
amazed that the perp would treat the public comments as he would the
newsgroup - that is to attack those he disagrees with.

In the comments even more than in the newsgroup, it is imperitive that
the attacking comments be given the respect they deserve, and utterly no
reply from those attacked.

To do otherwise is to invite the inclusion of your comments with his,
and having what may be a reasoned assessment look like one of the
strange little brawls that is the embarrassment of the ARS.

The public comment forums are just that. He is welcome to make all the
personal attacks he sees fit, and the F.C.C. will just eventually
consider the source.

- Mike KB3EIA -