Old May 4th 04, 01:45 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Hans' views/complaints about NCI and the ARRL and NCVEC
petitions
From: (William)
Date: 5/2/2004 8:44 AM Central Standard Time

BTW...You were the one who opened THAT can of worms, so sit down and

get
you a plate full, Puppet Boy.

No, I made no mention of bikini clad formers. You did. Are you still
married this time?

Which "time", Brain?

And you haven't answered MY question..."Did you ONLY date and marry ONE
woman, having never dated any OTHER woman...???"

You seem to insinuate that having had a "former" girlfriend was a flaw of
some kind. I'd like to know the answer to THIS question...And please don't
gimme that "out of respoect for my wife" mularkey again. If you TRULY
respected her you wouldn't make such a fool out of yourself in public.

Just "yes" or "no"...Did you ever have a girlfriend before the present Mrs
B took office?

Steve, K4YZ