Old May 5th 04, 06:02 PM
Dave Heil

N2EY wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...

I wasn't insulted by anything in your comments but I'm a radio amateur.
If I was a total outsider, the type who might be miffed because mere
radio amateurs didn't show me the deference I thought I was owed, given
my PROFESSIONAL standing, I might have taken umbrage to your comments.

Aren't/weren't you also a "professional in radio", Dave?

I certainly was but I left all the *PROFESSIONAL* baggage behind several
years ago. Now I'm simply a radio amateur. I do feel quite qualified
to comment on matters relating to amateur radio regulation. Like you,
I'm an active participant in amateur radio.

Dave K8MN