Old May 5th 04, 06:44 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"garigue" wrote in message
news:TqUlc.22305$Ia6.3248261@attbi_s03...

You know what, though, you are the lid.

Alun, N3KIP

And I think your a lid. Now what?

Dan/W4NTI

Gentlemen ....gentlemen ......I think this can be solved in a civilized
manner ......What we need is a Texas Death Match. I would add a cage of
barbed wire (non-resonate) of course with the key to the locked door
suspended by 20 feet of ladder line above the center of the mat. There
would of course be allowed one foreign object per contestant. Dan my

choice
for you would be a vintage Vibroplex bug attached to a 4 foot length of
quarter inch cable. Alun you of course would have to use the same cable

set
up but with a D-104 at the end. We would let Alun fill the 104 with lead
shot to even things up. The winner would be presented with the World No

Lid
Belt. Ya know this would probably be a lot more interesting than most
contests I have been involved with over the years.

Take care guys .....remember peace in the valley ..... Tom KI3R

I like that Tom.....I have both the key and the Mic. I'll let the lid
provide the cage.

Dan/W4NTI