Old February 16th 04, 04:11 PM
Mikey

Steve, how low on space are you? There are a lot of us out here with our
pet wire antennas, but we can't recommend them unless we know how much room
you've got.

How about this one? Stick a pole up in the center of your roof, as high as
it will stand without guys (probably 10 ft). From there, run two wires down
to either end of the house, then, from the edges of the roof, run the wires
to the far back corners of your yard, then along the fence-top, until the
ends of the wires are about to meet. Feed it with twin lead and a tuner.
It's not a monster, but it will get you on the air, and will work DX, if you
know what you're doing...

- Mike KI6PR
El Rancho R.F., Ca

"Steve Trook" wrote
Soon to be new to HF. I need help in choosing a dipole. I want to work
10-80 meters but low on space.....any ideas? help??