Old May 9th 04, 10:25 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message

Steve Robeson K4CAP wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I picked this up off of my listserver group "CitizenSoldiers" on
YahooGroups. I find it interesting that Cingular
actually went to the effort of acknowledging thier limitations. I wish

they'd
actually said something to the effect of
"if ya ain't bleeding or drowning, stay off the phone"......

I had to chuckle that you are supposed to stay off the phone, but are
supposed to buy more cell phones!!!

- Mike KB3EIA -

I am ready. I got rid of my cell phones 3 years ago. And now have two
pieces of wire connected to tacks on a plywood base. These are all hooked
to a ham CW transmitter.

Oh no...that won't work either. No one knows the code anymore.

Technology....ain't it wonderful?

Dan/W4NTI