Old May 9th 04, 10:47 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Alun" wrote in message
"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote in
ink.net:

"Jack Twilley" wrote in message

"Dan" == w4nti Dan writes:

[...]

Dan A real ham is the proper answer.

Dan You know one that paid his dues, passed his tests in front of the
Dan FCC. Demonstrated his abilty to not only receive....but to SEND
Dan CW in front of the FCC examiners. And has 43 years of experience
Dan since then. You know....a real ham.

Dan Make of that what you must.

Huh. I'm so glad I'm not an old, bitter, frustrated person. I might
run the risk of being a real ham.

Dan Dan/W4NTI

Jack.
(I'm happier being me, thanks.)
- --
Jack Twilley
jmt at twilley dot org

And I'm so happy that I'm not a know it all, but learned nothing newguy
that thinks he is the cats meow.

Dan/W4NTI

Jack may be relatively new, but I've been a ham for 24 years, 'real' or
otherwise, and I'm also glad that I'm me and not you.

Dang Alun....one more thing we agree on.

Dan/W4NTI