Old May 15th 04, 05:00 AM
KØHB

"N2EY" wrote in message
om...
"KØHB" wrote in message

thlink.net...
"N2EY" wrote

So I'd say that the *average* can actually be a monument to

progress.

Please never bother to apply for a position in my product

development
group.

No bother at all, Hans. It says a lot that my little discourse
disproving one of your pet quotes would instantly disqualify me from
your group.

You didn't disprove the quote, Jim.

You disqualified yourself by accepting mediocrity, "good enough", and
"average". My industry is too competitive to abide "average", and those
who propose that "*average* can actually be a monument to progress"
clearly have the wrong mindset to contribute to our success.

73, de Hans, K0HB