Old May 15th 04, 11:37 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Alun" wrote in message
This is the latest update I could find on Google:-

WA2SI: September 13, 2003
KF6TPT: September 29, 2003
KC8EPO: December 31, 2003
K2UNK: January 1, 2004
K2ASP: March 15, 2004
AA2QA: April 1, 2004
N2EY: April 15, 2004
N3KIP: May 1, 2004
KC8PMX: July 1, 2004
WA2ISE: August 1, 2004
K3LT: September 15, 2004
WK3C: December 30, 2004
N8UZE: July 1, 2005
KB3EIA: July 5, 2007
K5TIT: June 1, 2008

Currently, if the code test was dropped before June 15, I would be the
winner, but that isn't likely as we don't even have an NPRM. The most
recent NPRM took 2 years to work it's way through. If we go by that, it
makes Dee the most likely winner. By then the US could be one of the last
countries with a code test, as per Len's humourous piece that he posted
the other day.

Alun, N3KIP

Your right Alun. I will make a prediction. The FCC will retain CW, but for
the Extra class only.

After all someone has to be able to talk to those Russians and her ex slave
countries.

Dan/W4NTI